Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finally, a Bloglines CON

I love Bloglines. I can read blogs minus the obnoxious ads (a necessary evil, I know) and confusing, distracting layouts. Text, links and photos with little mess. But this simplicity and cleanliness that bloglines delivers also sells the reader short. Side elements of a blog like a Blogroll, related links, archives, etc. are left out if a reader service is used, and some of my favorite time wasted online comes from clicking from blog to blog via, you guessed it, blogs! Once my Bloglines list was built I forgot that reading blogs and RSS feeds should be a changing and expanding network process. If you find something that tickles your fancy, click the link to the actual blog and see where it takes you. Don't be a slave to your feed reader!

No comments: