Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wine bloggers head to Twitter

Dr. Vino, of Dr. Vino's Wine Blog (one of my favorite daily reads that doesn't have to do with journalism), had some chuckle-worthy commentary on his reluctance to join Twitter.

I can’t decide if this is a revolution in micro-blogging or a complete waste of time. So far I’ve learned various things such as: one woman was PMSing, another guy hates his job, another guy just finished 18 holes of golf, somebody else is at the farmers’ market (BREAKING!), and yet another guy is pinging his DNS server or some such. I have revealed trivialities as my confusion thinking New York State cider was different from mere apple juice...(read more)
And whether or not he actually wanted to read about the lovely monthly emotional tribulations of said woman, he did. I guess that's the point, stumbling across random ramblings and tweeting right back. The more people into the conversation, the better, I say! Follow me on Twitter.

No comments: