Sunday, December 02, 2007

Mapping!

I finally took some time out to play with Wayfaring.com and created a map of places that I've lived while in college in Gainesville. It actually got me thinking and I didn't realize that I'd gotten the chance to live in two different dorm buildings and two different apartments. It didn't feel like I had moved that much but I guess I did. It also made me very nostalgic and sad that I'll be graduating soon with no clue what I'm doing afterwards. I think I'm going to take a lot of time over winter break refining my resume, re-doing my portfolio Web site and really getting my LIFE organized. I know that process alone will get me more motivated to start applying for jobs all over. Of course I'll be taking the GRE soon, but it wouldn't hurt to start networking and what-not. I almost lost track of the purpose of this entry, which is my map!
I tried to add a little bit of data to the waypoints, including the year(s) that I lived there and who my roommates were. I'll have to think of some other cool places to map soon too.

2 comments:

GLC said...

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN...AND WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO COLLEGE. DAYS TURN INTO WEEKS, WEEKS INTO MONTHS, MONTHS INTO YEARS, AND FOUR YEARS INTO A COLLEGE DEGREE.

P.S. THE MAP IS A GREAT WAY TO TRANSMIT INFORMATION. I'M EAGER TO SEE MORE.

GLC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.