Sunday, December 23, 2007

My new toy: a Blackjack PDA

Christmas has practically come out of nowhere this year, but I assume it only continues to fly even worse as I get older. We've still got 2 days left, but "Santa" thought it would be helpful if I helped him pick out my gift in person. So after playing with all the new shiny phones at the AT&T store, I am now testing out the convenience of blogging via my new blackjack pda. I'm still getting used to these tiny buttons (I think my longer girlie fingernails are going to have to go) but I fell in love with the fact that it runs on windows, so everything regarding navigating menus is relatively familiar. Even my own Web site, mallorycolliflower.com looked pretty decent in the browser, to my delight. Just in the time it has taken me to write this post, my finger typing speed has improved. Good thing Web browsing is unlimited! :)


1 comment:

Candids by Courtney said...

you're such an adult!